After an audit carried out for the information on the Cookies used on this website, it is reported:
The LSSI-CE obliges all those who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
– Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data”.
As the person in charge of this website, I strive to comply with the maximum rigor of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies. However, taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases where this web page contains embedded elements, ie texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but displayed on our website. Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed below, please let me know.
Previous.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing on their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
1. The cookies used by this website
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to give the user a better browsing experience, so that they can share content on social networks, show ads based on their interests and obtain statistics.
The cookies used in https://tecnodigitalschool.com are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://tecnodigitalschool.com cannot read the cookies implanted on the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://tecnodigitalschool.com. In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to implant it on his hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://tecnodigitalschool.com, he will be able to browse the web with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the web functionalities that require the installation of some of them In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do so, this website may not function properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help to:
– Make the web work correctly
– Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site
– Remind you of your settings during and between visits
– Allow you to view videos
– Improve the speed / security of the site
– Allow you to share pages with social networks
– Continuous improvement of this website
– Show you ads based on your browsing habits
– Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Share personal identification data to third parties
2. Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you should be aware of
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties. New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports. This could occasionally modify the configuration of cookies, so we want to point out that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to report and that are only for study and assessment purposes. In no case will cookies be used that compromise the privacy of the user.
Third-party cookies include:
– Google Analytics: these are analysis services to improve the use of the website, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ and Google Maps cookies, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
– Vimeo: it is a video server provided by Vimeo INC with address at 555, West, 18th, Street New York, 10011, whose Cookies policy you can find here
– Social network cookies: social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse https://tecnodigitalschool.com, for example, when you use the https://tecnodigitalschool.com content sharing button on a social network. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
– Linkedin cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
– Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
– Telegram cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
3. How can you manage and disable these cookies?
In the case of wishing that the website does not install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded. You can also modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
https://tecnodigitalschool.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari.
Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, are the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this website:
|Expires at the end of the session||Collect information from the user and his/her sessions to improve the user experience|
|Third persistent_ga||2 years from set up||Used to distinguish among users. This cookie belongs to Google Analytics.|