I want to thank you for being on this page, that means that your data is important to you, and you want to know where it goes and who collects it.
– Company name: Miguel Herráez – TecnoDigital School
– ID: 02288702H
– Registered office: Calle Ausias March 8, 46400 Cullera (Valencia)
– Email: email@example.com
– Social activity: training and consultancy
With this, I express my commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Any information that a person provides us when visiting our website, in our case name and email. Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO PROCESSING
As stated in current regulations, the user is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of:
– Sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that TecnoDigital School understands to be of interest to its users. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to carry out the expressed purpose.
– Sale of training courses in numerical simulation
– Sale of consulting services in numerical simulation
– Management of the list of subscribers and users attached to the website
– Supply of content on the blog
– Management of the network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of their payments
Likewise, it will be able to comply with the data to the requirements requested by the users. Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will these data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party. In no case will the data be used for a purpose other than the one for which it was collected.
We can process your data thanks to consent, being a mandatory requirement to subscribe to the website. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
The data will be kept for the legally established time or until its deletion is requested. Therefore, they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
TecnoDigital School complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of data. user’s personal.
Likewise, TecnoDigital School informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the user’s consent for the processing of their email for commercial purposes in every moment.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the TecnoDigital School files and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship. that is established in the subscription forms.
Additionally, the user consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services on the WEB.
If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the user may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the “Exercise of Rights” section.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
TecnoDigital School informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
Likewise, TecnoDigital School has established additional measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES AND FORMS OF EXERCISE
Those natural persons who have provided their data through the web https://tecnodigitalschool.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise the following rights: access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data incorporated. in your files.
The interested party may exercise her rights by means of a written communication addressed to TecnoDigital School, specifying her data and proving her identity and the reasons for her request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. For this reason, TecnoDigital School does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these non-https://tecnodigitalschool.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
TecnoDigital School does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the content and services or any material of any nature existing therein. https://tecnodigitalschool.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND PROCESSORS
TecnoDigital School is responsible for the data file. As treatment managers other than the aforementioned controller:
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, https://tecnodigitalschool.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
• Hosting: Cubenode
• Web platform: WordPress.Org
• Messaging services and sending newsletters: Active Campaign
• Template platforms for WordPress: Astra
• Payment gateway: Hotmart and Stripe
In https://tecnodigitalschool.com we also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to https://tecnodigitalschool.com (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://tecnodigitalschool.com and the owner of the site or web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https://tecnodigitalschool.com of its contents or services. In any case, https://tecnodigitalschool.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of June 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user may oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys. at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of TecnoDigital School, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the user profiles. Regarding the rights of access and rectification, we remind you that they can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of TecnoDigital School.
In addition, you can stop interacting, following or receiving information from TecnoDigital School’s social profiles, eliminate content that ceases to interest you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS
– Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Active Campaign for carrying out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters.
– Contact forms: there is a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
– Comment form: the website includes a form to comment on blog posts. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
– Sale of infoproducts: infoproducts can be purchased through the website. In this case, the buyer’s data will be required through the payment platforms already reviewed.
– Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by TecnoDigital School from the same newsletter.
– Tracking systems used on this site: At TecnoDigital School, Google (Analytics) studies user preferences, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who their audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS
On this WEB we offer you links and services related to the different social networks. If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is convenient that you find out about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access our website with any of its profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy.
13. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by TecnoDigital School in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.