In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and to ensure a 100% safe space, the following is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible party
As established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, I inform you of the following data:
- Company name: Miguel Herraez – TecnoDigital School
- ID number: 02288702H
- Registered address: Calle Ausias March 8, 46400 Cullera (Valencia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social activity: training and consulting
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the responsible party of the website are as follows:
- Sale of training courses on numerical simulation
- Sale of programming consulting services about numerical simulation
- Management of the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the website
- Supply of content on the blog
- Direction of the network of affiliates and merchants, as well as management of their payments
1.4. Use of the website
The website https://tecnodigitalschool.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the content”) owned by TecnoDigital School. The USER is responsible for the use of the website.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the content offered through THE WEBSITE and, by way of example but not limitation, agrees not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal, unlawful, or contrary activities to good faith and public order
- Spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apologetic of terrorism, or attacking human rights nature
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE, its providers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damages
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
TecnoDigital School reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or childhood, public order or security, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, TecnoDigital School will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
1.5. Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email and name fields
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the required fields
- Sales forms, where the USER fills in the necessary data to purchase the course/service/product
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules
- Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information about their IP address, date and time of access, and browser used.
Despite the above, the USER may unsubscribe from the data provided to TecnoDigital School at any time, complying with current data protection regulations. Likewise, when subscribing to this website or making a comment on any of its pages and/or posts, the user consents to:
- The processing of their personal data within the WordPress environment in accordance with their privacy policies.
- TecnoDigital School’s access to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the USER needs to provide either for course/service/website subscription or for any inquiry through the contact form.
TecnoDigital School reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the WEB as well as this legal notice.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
TecnoDigital School is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, access and use, etc.), owned by TecnoDigital School or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by TecnoDigital School will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including their modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of TecnoDigital School is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of TecnoDigital School. They may only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying, or storing them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, bypassing, or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the TecnoDigital School pages.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
TecnoDigital School is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, such as errors or omissions in the content or lack of availability of the website, which will periodically stop for technical maintenance.
TecnoDigital School reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- LINKING POLICY
Individuals or entities who intend to create or have created a hyperlink from a web page on another Internet portal to the TecnoDigital School website must adhere to the following conditions:
- Reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website in whole or in part is not allowed without the prior express authorization of TecnoDigital School.
- Deep links, IMG or image links, or frames with the TecnoDigital School website shall not be established without prior express authorization.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement shall be made about the TecnoDigital School website, or its services or contents. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to TecnoDigital School, except by express authorization.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between TecnoDigital School and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of TecnoDigital School of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
- TecnoDigital School shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- The TecnoDigital School website may provide connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. Such links have the sole function of facilitating users’ search for information, content, and services on the Internet, and in no case shall they be considered a suggestion, recommendation, or invitation to visit them.
- TecnoDigital School does not market, direct, or previously control or endorse the contents, services, information, and statements available on such websites.
- TecnoDigital School assumes no responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for any damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered on websites not managed by TecnoDigital School and accessible through TecnoDigital School.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
TecnoDigital School reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the WEB and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
TecnoDigital School will pursue non-compliance with these conditions as well as any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
TecnoDigital School may modify the conditions set forth herein at any time, duly published as they appear here. The validity of said conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
TecnoDigital School informs that complaint forms are available to users and customers, who may send an email to email@example.com, indicating their name and surname, the acquired service or product, and stating the reasons for their complaint.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between TecnoDigital School and the USER shall be governed by the current Spanish regulations, and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the applicable law provides otherwise.