The power of Abaqus through Matlab
Discover how to exploit the simulation capabilities of Abaqus from Matlab
- I want to create and run FE simulations in Abaqus from Matlab automatically.
- I need to connect Abaqus to Matlab or any other external applications (e.g. ETABS, ANSA, Hypermesh, ML apps…)
- Is it even possible to interact with Abaqus from external applications??
The Power of Abaqus through Matlab
- - What is Abaqus? What can I use it for?
- - Why automation is fundamental in Finite Element Analysis?
- - In which ways can we control Abaqus? Can we do it from Matlab?
- Controlling Abaqus from external sources
- Fundamentals of passing arguments to Abaqus
- Practical case #1: Helical spring
- Controlling Abaqus from Matlab
- Advanced management of arguments in Python
- Practical case #2: Parametric spring shape
- Advanced analysis with Matlab and Abaqus Scripting
Automate your interactions with Abaqus
- Throughout more than +35 episodes, I will show you the keys with which you will control Abaqus from Matlab or from any other application!
- You will learn how to automate your workflow combining the power of Matlab and the versatility of Abaqus scripting with Python, saving huge amounts of time and preventing human errors
- All the lessons of this course are very fluid, comprehensive and every single detail is explained. With 3 quizzes to go even further in your training.
- Every lesson goes straight to the point and includes many tips and tricks that I use daily. You will learn what you need on every stage and you will be putting it into practice through practical cases
- The final goal of the course is that you manage to face a complex workflow in Abaqus controlled from Matlab. You will go from “I didn’t even know this was possible” to “I have designed a full FE simulation workflow in Abaqus from Matlab!”
- The course is designed such that you can reproduce it using the Abaqus Student Edition and if you don’t have access to Matlab you can use Octave instead.
What my students think of previous trainings and courses
“By far you have made that anybody can follow the course. You provide all the tools required so that anyone who has ever programmed can follow the course perfectly. Definitely, it is a course made for all levels. I think the course is extremely useful and I would repeat it again for sure. I have felt the course is made taking care of every detail"
“Thank you Miguel, actually, you teach two things at once, Python and Abaqus. Thanks again and again. I am waiting for the simulation of composite materials!!! I will watch the videos again and again […]. A lot of very important steps in building a model in Abaqus/CAE […]. Thanks again!”
“Abaqus/Scripting is a powerful tool to automate any task in Abaqus using Python scripts. This means that it is possible to automate and control any action performed in Abaqus and, consequently, save a tremendous amount of time both in the PreProcess and PostProcess stages. […] I highly recommend this course provided by TecnoDigital School and Miguel Herráez”
“I have just completed the course Abaqus/Scripting with Python and, firstly, I would like to say congratulations. It has been a really interesting course, from which I take lots of resources to implement. I would like you to make new courses with the advanced topics mentioned at the end (optimization, user interfaces…). I hope to see new contributions and courses soon!"
For the refund to be possible, there is only one condition: you shall not have watched more than 20% of the course during the first 14 days after purchase. If that is the case, you only need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be refunded
THE POWER OF ABAQUS THROUGH MATLAB
4 blocks of contents
Fully compatible with Abaqus Learning Edition